You are the pattern in the weaving of my existence. You are the secret code that unlocks all that is mine. You are the manner in which I dance, flying from cloud to cloud…You are the answer to all my questions, always unexpected, which raises me from one world to another.You are my sailing boat on the ocean of infinite tranquility and bliss. My most beautiful ark. Your soul has no limits, and it is in my eyes that You are endless…
And thus when I am not asking You anything then, in fact, I am asking You; And when I do not see You – I do indeed see you. And when You are silent You are speaking inside of me; and when you are asleep you are awake inside of me.....

blog

blog

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

All I can say to you ....

Life’s a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
I thought the distance was to be far away
I thought the distance was felt far
I thought the distance was many years
I thought the distance was a long road ahead
I thought, I thought, I thought ...
But I have learned that the distance does not exist....
I understand now that being away is not real
I understand as the years are not distance
Let time and the route is only the feeling
That feeling can cover any length
And that the roads can be traveled no further than a step
One step that becomes the desire
The need and the company of someone
And finally I understand that distance is not more
simply the time between the two times I talk to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment