You are the pattern in the weaving of my existence. You are the secret code that unlocks all that is mine. You are the manner in which I dance, flying from cloud to cloud…You are the answer to all my questions, always unexpected, which raises me from one world to another.You are my sailing boat on the ocean of infinite tranquility and bliss. My most beautiful ark. Your soul has no limits, and it is in my eyes that You are endless…
And thus when I am not asking You anything then, in fact, I am asking You; And when I do not see You – I do indeed see you. And when You are silent You are speaking inside of me; and when you are asleep you are awake inside of me.....

blog

blog

Saturday, 9 January 2016

To the companion of my idle hours, the soother of my sorrows, the confidant of my joys and hopes

The very dear and well beloved friend
of my prosperous and evil days, 
to the friend who, though in the early stages of our acquaintanceship 
did ofttimes disagree with me, has since
become to be my very warmest comrade
to the friend
who however often I may put him out never
upsets me in revenge
to the friends
who never tells me of my faults, never wants to
borrow money, and never talks about himself....




No comments:

Post a Comment