You are the pattern in the weaving of my existence. You are the secret code that unlocks all that is mine. You are the manner in which I dance, flying from cloud to cloud…You are the answer to all my questions, always unexpected, which raises me from one world to another.You are my sailing boat on the ocean of infinite tranquility and bliss. My most beautiful ark. Your soul has no limits, and it is in my eyes that You are endless…
And thus when I am not asking You anything then, in fact, I am asking You; And when I do not see You – I do indeed see you. And when You are silent You are speaking inside of me; and when you are asleep you are awake inside of me.....

blog

blog

Friday, 7 November 2014

The time of the fairy tale

Don't lose the wonder in your eyes
I can see it right now when you smile
You can call it nostalgia, I don't mind
Standing on that hillside
Listening to the church bells chime...

No comments:

Post a Comment